Pocket_Hockey
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Pocket_Hockey

PHL, depuis 2010! Du hockey simulé à son meilleur.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

nashville news

AuteurMessage
Cheddar BoB

Cheddar BoB

nashville news Empty
MessageSujet: nashville news   nashville news Icon_minitimeMer 7 Jan - 23:26

hi ovechkin! we have some question for you, would you be able to answers them?

ovy : of course!

- first of all what do you think about this trade that just happened today that send you and 2 prospect for shea weber and pekka rinne?

ovy : well, i knew that was coming up, motivation was missing from me playing here since my first nhl season, then now im happy to join the predators , a nice hockey team and a very good organisation, and im sure that i will be able to get my game level to a higher level.

- with wich player do you think you'll play with them?

ovy : i dont know i just talked with the dg_bob the general manager and he was telling me that i would probably play with ribeiro and tatar but on the next game we'll see what coach gonna choose.

- do you think that your chance to get more victory and maybe to win a stanley cup will be better with the preds than the caps?

ovy : not for now probably, but we have some young, good and high potential defensiveman, and offensivly we are able to cause surprises, also the goalie are not to forget in this equation so the time could answers to this soon.

- finaly ovy are ready to be the franchise player of your new team this year?

ovy : yeah, i am more then ready, i know that fan are going to scream my name in the arena during games and with this motivation i will be able to be a good team mate, and a nice big brother for these young player there.

well thanks ovy and enjoy your new start with the preds!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

nashville news
Page 1 sur 1